I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

WHISKY SOUR!

I have been doing quite a bit of experimenting with new flavors lately. There has been a great success in balancing good spices along with splashing a cupcake or two with a good shot of alchohol. My favorite thus far has been the whisky sour.

The whisky sour is a robust chocolate cake base with several unique spices and hazlenuts....and of course a shot of lemon cream cheese whisky frosting!

1 comment:

noor said...


نقل عفش من جدة الى دبي نقل عفش من جدة الى دبي


نقل عفش من الدمام الى الرياض نقل عفش من الدمام الى الرياض
ارخص نقل عفش بمكة ارخص نقل عفش بمكة
نقل عفش من جدة الى الاردن نقل عفش من جدة الى الاردن
نقل عفش