I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Saturday, April 4, 2009

ANY NEW BABIES OUT THERE?


Don't you know of anyone who might be expecting a bundle of sweetness anytime soon? I just came in contact with Diane from Treasured Totes on Etsy and she makes the best bags out of my cupcake pattern that I have ever seen! She contacted me today to let me know that she created something new , a diaper bag, with the cupcake pattern ....and I just had to take a look! Isn't it cute!!! If nobody snatches it.... I will!!!!!

No comments: