I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Sunday, December 6, 2009

THE MCLAUGHLIN'S CHRISTMAS PARTY!

These bottle brush trees came a little too late for the photoshoot I did for last's Christmas holiday website.....however they are still so darn cute! Yes, I bought them off of Etsy once again and they came all the way from Ontario, Canada. They are nice little vintage pieces that I might use again for next year's holiday.
So, it seems every year that the McLaughlin's like to celebrate "huge" for Christmas. This is my second customer order from this terrific lady who let me plan the menu for all of her 175 guests!
Happy Holidays and hope that I see you again in the New Year! I really think that would be terrific!

No comments: