I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Saturday, February 13, 2010

SNICKERS! SNICKERS SNICKERS!

Who doesn't like a good hearty Snicker's Bar with that perfect balance of caramel,nougat and salty peanuts? I never thought that I would be attempting to make it in a cupcake but someone put me up to the test. Not bad for my first run.....but I know that I can make it better the second time around. I put a nice fluffy caramel filling and cut a handsome piece of snickers for the filling inside the center of the cupcake. Next time around, I want a gooey caramel! Needs to be gooey!
The frosting turned out acceptable. I think it had a nice fluffy marshmallow consistecy that recreated well to the snickers mousse center. So, it needs a little more work....but if I had just a few more extra Snicker Cupcakes around I would have inhaled them! So I guess I am glad that they are gone.... I think =( !

No comments: