I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Monday, March 22, 2010

ESTANCIA IN LA JOLLA

If there is any resort here in California that has the most beautiful and ideal setting, it is the Estancia Resort in La Jolla. I had the opportunity to discover this gem when I catered Emily and Brian's wedding last October. Miguel Pola was an additional photographer that day to Marc Weisberg and took these gorgeous photos I, oh just nabbed from his blog....hope that's ok Miguel? Aren't they beautiful though?
Well, last night I was doing a little research and came across a lovely blog posting from the event coordinator from the Estancia Hotel! I was thrilled to get just more than an admirable mention (posted here) from the Director of Catering, Erica Hinshaw. She actually used some of my photos that were from the Wedding that day! Anyway, thank you so much for mentioning my cupcake business amongst the elite services there in San Diego! That's just Fabulous!

No comments: