I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Saturday, April 17, 2010

HAUTE BACHELORETTE!

This is soooo Haute! Black and hot pink are about the sexiest color combination you can put together.....but then of course ditzie cakes is partial with anything that has pink in it! What is so special about this particular cupcake order is the fact that a really great customer found me online and she apparently lives all the way up in the Napa Wine Country. Her great quest for the best looking cupcakes in the OC led her to my sweet cupcake shoppe! I am very honored and touched by her discovery. I am hoping that these cupcakes will delight the bachelorette and her wild friends this evening as well as that fabulous champagne Norma was raving ..... Veuve Clicquot! Yep! Champagne and cupcakes always sounds good for me! Have fun girls!!!

No comments: