I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Friday, August 27, 2010

FAREWELL AND GOOD LUCK!


It's never easy to say goodbye especially when you get know someone for nearly seven years! Angela, you will be greatly missed.... Yesterday, however, some of us got together to pull off a surprise "farewell" party for Angela's last day working at Robert Kaufman, Inc. Jessica and Maria certainly put their skills together to make this dessert table come alive!!!! I can't thank these girls enough for making it soooooo pretty! The banting said "good luck!" in adorable pinks and greens and the pinwheels were done in the same color all out of papers! It was a great farewell and a job well done!

No comments: