I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Sunday, September 5, 2010

RIVIERA'S AUGUST ISSUE PRESS RELEASE!

Wow! I can't explain the exhilerating feeling when you get a nice press release from a reputable Magazine......Riviera Magazine that is! I had the opportunity to create two incredible "Sweet Bars" for two of their seperate events. One was for the "Sex in the City 2 Premiere" hosted by Macy's and the following month was for Riviera Magazine's Sexy Night! Both were so incredible... Again, Riviera Magazine knows how to create a fabulous party with some great guests on their invite list!

No comments: