I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Saturday, October 9, 2010

CREEPY HALLOWEEN!

Out come the spooks and ghoules on Halloween Night! And I couldn't be more excited.... I mean terrified! This is my most favorite holiday next to Christmas which I just love to get into the decorating terrifying spirit! Captured above are some festive halloween cupcakes I am serving up for this month of October. The Pumpkin Chocolate cupcake is to die for.....boo haa haa! And the cupcake with the frightening bat-which I designed and made the cutter myself- is Red Velvet. I find the Red Velvet suits so many occasions! You can see the Halloween Menu on my website until the end of October! Don't be scared now..... but the intro to the website might scare you a little!!!!
Love to decorate and this collage below is my dining room table. Someone is having way too much fun here....

No comments: