I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Saturday, November 6, 2010

A BOUNTIFUL HARVEST!

Autumn brings heavenly spices and scents of fond memories of my Mom baking in the kitchen! The aroma of a hint of cinnamon in the apple pie, pumpkin with a splash of bourban, gingered pear, maple and all of those savory smells which are enough to make you drool anxiously as you wait for Mom to take the scrumptious pie from the oven. I love that warm comforting feeling of what Autumn brings! The joy of family and good friends......and the hearty joy of extravagant cooking!

No comments: