I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Thursday, February 17, 2011

VINTAGE COUTURE TRUFFLE POPS!

A vintage find.....makes for a beautiful photo! I found this lovely vintage kitchen scale the other day on Etsy and I am smitten by it's lovely character. It smiles at me everytime I see it! I just really wanted to have the old scale in every shot more than I did the pretty Couture Truffle Pops and the fondant flowers I made! Oh well, I think I gave it my best shot...ha!
Today, my given quest, was for taking the best shots for a publication I am a participant in. It is with great pride that Ditzie Cakes makes my Representative, Judy Moreland of Panache Publishing, very proud! This is her book Experiencing: Southern California and for her only "the best of the best" will do! I couldn't have met a greater person in this world at a particularly uncertain time in my life. Realizing when the most amazing, uplifting and life changing person comes into your life ......well, the road becomes clear! Thank you so much Judy for giving me "certainty" and sharing a beautiful friendship that I will cherish..... always!

No comments: