I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Friday, July 22, 2011

SMORE'S POPS .... NO CAMPFIRE REQUIRED!

So I had a little time on my hands and someone did make a special request for Smore's! I just couldn't resist to make them toasted and dip them in really good chocolate and sprinkle them with walnuts that I still had from our family walnut orchard up in Northern Cailifornia. Of course there is a little dusting of graham cracker crumbs on there too! Fun....aren't they?
{photography by andie: ditzie cakes studio}

No comments: