I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Sunday, August 7, 2011

JEREMY + MEGHAN = A VERY BEAUTIFUL WEDDING DAY!

Dearest Meghan and Jeremy..... I wish you all the happiness in the world! What an honor to have been a part of something magical and to have shared a sweet moment in your wedding day! Luckily, I had just finished setting up the dessert table just in time to witness you and the bridal crew exiting this splendid shuttle bus. Thank you for this prefect shot and a fond memory of yet another gorgeous wedding in my wedding book! Love- Andie

{photography: andie - ditzie cakes studio}
{location: the summit house -fullerton}
{floral: the green leaf design}
{event coordinator: amy kuchta}

No comments: