I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Saturday, November 26, 2011

RUSTIC PEAR GALETTE!

Fall is in the air and there are familiar comforts that the season brings. I love making mile high apple pies, pumpkin bourbon pies for Thanksgiving Day and the Holidays. Nothing smells better than a delicious pie baking in the oven with hints of spice lingering through the whole house. And so with a little remaining pastry dough, I love to whip up a rustic gallette. Couldn't be easier to toss a few pears with sugar, butter and spices and bake it off for a very short time! This pear gallette I had topped off with some leftover salted caramel and a little whip cream! Perfect endings!
{ photography by: Andie's i-phone}

No comments: