I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Thursday, December 29, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

One customer of mine got the party started early! These cupcakes were a blast to make partially because the majority of them were "Intoxicated"! Guests were singing to the tunes of Tiramisu with Rum, Malibu Rum and some Frangelico Liquers in a few of these cupcakes! Thank you Karen for asking me to be a part of the festivities and allowing me to fit in the the sweet and perfect endings to your fine catering! I look forward to working with you again.....it was so much fun!
{photography by: andie from ditzie cakes}

No comments: