I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Monday, January 21, 2013

BE MY VALENTINE!



Will you be mine? 
Don't you just LOVE making handmade things...especially when the prettiest rose quartz glitter is involved in the process!! These are Valentine Heart Flag Picks that I made for a dear friend of mine over seas! I put together a little package of all the trimmings and even the baking liners just in case they weren't able to find them in Russia. Hope it makes it there just in time before Valentine's Day!
{photography by: andie from ditzie cakes}

No comments: