I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

CHRISTINA & VINCE'S WEDDING!

I just adored this young couple and couldn't wait to create an elegant table with some elegant desserts to serve from it! Here are a few of the pretty desserts I created for this lovely wedding last Saturday! I have been posting a few pictures recently of the actual dessert table and will continue to edit more pictures to share with you again very soon!

{photography by: andie from ditzie cakes}

1 comment:

Darcy Grubaugh said...

First off, great pictures! Secondly, that is an excellent high impact trade you've got going on there. It will only be provided for with tech, with which to proper get the data from sales and work, with nothing but those sumptuous cakes in mind. Wishing you all the best in there!

Darcy Grubaugh @ Quantum Buyers