I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Saturday, June 12, 2010

PAMELA'S 40TH BIRTHDAY...IN A VERY ROMANTIC SPANISH STYLE!

Last year nearly around this same time Pamela came to me to cater a few cupcakes for her brother's wedding reception. Now it was Pam's occasion! When I walked into her home, she had directed me to a perfect wooden antique console table laid with rose petals and tealights. I loved it! I didn't have to move a thing and the pedastels were a perfect fit nestled there between the lovely rose petals. By the way.....I know you just ordered a chocolate cake but I couldn't help myself by adding a bit of kahlua!

No comments: