I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Friday, June 18, 2010

SEXY NIGHT PARTY!

This is going to be some kind of party! I am honored to have Ditzie Cakes as part of the evening menu and part of the fun! Riviera Magazine will be hosting their annual corporate event by the poolside for about five hundred selected guests. Yes, this will be my largest cupcake order ever....
It's going to be awesome and I am counting down the days to show you what I have planned for all this time! My friend Mario from Rasta Taco will be one of the sponsors catering this evening too! How great..... a poolside party to start off my summer! And take a look at that invite! That's my name on there at the top which apparently is next to some pretty impressive companies....One of them is Euro Car Oc which I have had the privilege to meet the couple Tilo and Paula at the Sex and the City 2 premiere. We have something planned here in August so stay tuned for that too!

No comments: