I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Friday, May 20, 2011

MELANIE + REY!

The days are counting down to Mel and Rey's Second Chance photoshoot this very Sunday! Here are a few things that I have been working on in preperation to this magical day! The glittered sparrows took a little time to cut out but I am loving the Martha Stewart results. The second idea I had was to create a tag that I thought was very symbolic of LOVE in general as both ultimately hold the key for eachother's love. The couple, as you will soon find out, are a terrific combination of classical and well refined with a little bit of edge! This is going to be fun to create a dessert table to compliment their style!

No comments: