I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

SERVING IT ON THE MENU!

It was the event I had been long planning and baking for! "LIDO GOES POP!" was worth the effort as these treats definitely flew off the dessert table last night! It took less than 2 hours for these tantalizing treats make a good impression and had all disappeared in record time. What a fabulous night it was! Thank you to Riviera Magazine and Newport Beach Film Festival for having Ditzie Cakes be a part of this extraordinary event. And I would also like to thank Leslie and Mariela from Dooney and Bourke for sharing their studio space with me and 500 cupcakes! You girls were so sweet to have accommodated Ditzie Cakes for the festival night! Thank you so much!!!!!

No comments: