I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Sunday, October 2, 2011

BRAD AND APRIL'S WEDDING DAY - FAIRBANKS RANCH COUNTRY CLUB!

Gorgeous!
{ location: Fairbanks Ranch Country Club, San Diego}
{ photography: Andie from Ditzie Cakes}
{ dessert styling; Andie from Ditzie Cakes}
{ event planner: In The Moment Weddings - Amy Kuchta}
{ floral: Marcie }

2 comments:

Cindy@OldTimePickers said...

The decor is absolutely stunning! Love how you combined rustic and elegance to get the perfect look for the wedding!

andie said...

Thank you so much Cindy......
I knew the moment I saw the wooden wine barrel and the rusty old wheel in your Etsy store that this was going to be a wonderful addition to the display!

Thank you for your fabulous selections you continue to acquire and I look forward to shopping with you again when the occasion says it best!

~ Andie