I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Thursday, October 20, 2011

CUTIS NEMETZ VIDEO TAKE = BRAD + APRIL'S WEDDING DAY!

Brad + April Wedding Highlights, Fairbanks Ranch, Del Mar CA from curtis nemetz on Vimeo.

A little bit of blue skies, the warmth of a Southern California day for October, a perfect location of the Fairbanks Ranch, Del Mar and a beautiful couple made this an ideal wedding day! I must admit that having beautiful pictures to remember every aspect of a special occasion is wonderful for collecting memories...but by far, to have a crew from Cutis Nemetz capture a new take on it IS how you should remember it all! I had the pleasure of watching Adam Welch and Hilary's imagination set free with artistry! It was so wonderful to see yet impressive "still moments" become a moving work of art! Well, I was overwhelmed with enthusiasm and I think that if any couple should be getting married or family that just wants to capture a special event ought to consider adding this brilliant medium to their collection! So enjoy this small teaser and yes....it is just a small teaser as the full version for April and Brad's Wedding Day is the one to watch out for! Just awesome!

No comments: