I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Thursday, October 30, 2008

DIA DE LOS MUERTOS!

Otherwise "Day of the Dead" in English! These were a last minute idea that I had for the Halloween page I had on my website www.ditziecakes.com. I couldn't believe how many orders I got for this cupcake. The flavors were to be simple...either deviluscious, vanilla bean or a dark red velvet. The work however on these was just solid laborious. Can I make them any simpler next time? Nah, I just love making things complicated. Anyway, they were a crowd pleaser. I had made the Day of the Dead for an old friend of mine who works for Brighton. You know the really great place that designs handbags, wallets, jewelry and accessories. I hope your fellow employees enjoyed the cupcakes this afternoon Catherine Hong! Sorry, I didn't get a chance to see you today. But let's try it again!

No comments: