I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Friday, October 17, 2008

WE CAN DO IT!

I really couldn't help myself on this Rosie the Riviter idea! I really like Palin and this reminds me of the strength and courage of the ladies during World War II. The image most iconically associated with Rosie the Riveter is J. Howard Miller's famous poster for Westinghouse, entitled We Can Do It!, which was modeled on Michigan factory worker Geraldine Doyle in 1942. Gosh! I wish I can make a hundred buttons out of this so I can pass them out before our November vote!

No comments: