I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Saturday, October 18, 2008

LIAM'S 1ST BIRTHDAY!

Today, I delivered these cupcakes for Liam's 1st Birthday party held at a quaint little park in Laguna Beach overlooking the ocean! Half the fun is seeing how people pull together a unique theme to celebrate their special day! Alison was blowing up at least twenty beachballs for the children and adults to play with! It was so nice to see a party coming together! I hope they liked the cupcakes....because I really had a lot of fun making them.


No comments: