I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Friday, August 21, 2009

MY BEATERS TOOK A BEATING!

Either I have been baking too extremly much lately or things just aren't made to last anymore? I had a Kitchen Aid hand mixer for over 15 years and recently replaced it with a 7 speed barely a year ago. I was so bummed to discover what happened after hearing something not right when beating some batter! Woah! I exclaimed, "How is that possible? These are steel?" And of course, I can't find the receipt so I have to buy some new attachments. I wonder if I should get the 9 speed?

No comments: