I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Sunday, August 23, 2009

A RETRO 50'S BIRTHDAY!

Imagine going back to the 50's when life was playful and simple! This retro 50' s party was a step back in time for Jim and Carol who celebrated their 70th birthday party together with friends and family.....including me! I have had the pleasure to know Jim and Carol ever since my best friend married David with which the acquaintance grew through all of those wonderful family get together's. My best birthday wishes Jim and Carol! -Love, Andie

3 comments:

bookmanie said...

Great pictures.Bookman.

Laurie said...

Good job Andie, Jim & Carol loved the cake and the cupcakes!!!
I can't wait for the girls birthday next month...all they talk about are the cupcakes! :)

andie said...

So then we have to give those little darlings something to talk about! Can't wait to work on the Little Mermaid theme for their birthday party in September!