I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Saturday, August 8, 2009

NICK & AMY ST. CLAIRE'S WEDDING!

Amy and Nick, you two are the sweetest couple! I had great pleasure being part of your tropical dreamy wedding day and delighted to have seen you dance the night away last night and into your happy future together! My best wishes for a beautiful and blissful future together.... All my love, Andie

2 comments:

Cindy said...

I love these Andie! So pretty and beachy.

andie said...

Thanks Cindy! I was so amazed when I walked into the reception room for Amy and Nick to set up the cupcakes! The color theme for turquoise and seashells was all they gave me..... I smiled big when I saw that I blended in nicely with their theme without knowing all the other decor they were planning to incorporate.That's a really good feeling..... =)