I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Friday, March 4, 2011

BABIES AND BLOSSOMS!

So much fun to be had with making these pretty blossoms for a baby shower tomorrow! I couldn't wait to try out the extra flowers I had on some leftover cupcakes this morning! Yes, I even tried out one of those or breakfast with a cup of coffee too. The Kona Koffee cupcake was superb...... with those yummy hazelnuts in a dark chocolate espresso base and another thick layer of chocolate ganache topped with a hazelnut buttercream with a touch of hazelnut liquer! OMG! I died and went to heaven...and then came back to earth sometime later! I just can't say when?

No comments: