I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

DITZIE CAKES LOVES ADORABLE APRONS!

C'est la Vie en Ditzie Couture! Just launched is my new new line of aprons for Ditzie Cakes. These are so sassy and playful so who wouldn't want to look this good in the kitchen! We certainly recieved a lot of looks as we were strutting down Old Town Orange to take these amazing shots along with my good friend Janean from "Giggle Moon Photography" and the sweetest model Irini! Irini, by the way, has that adorable little girl Sophia who was also modeling the ruffled baby bloomers I created for Ditzie Baby! I hope you will enjoy this new line of designs that I created and I look forward to keeping you so stylish and so very Couture! Ditzie Couture that is!

No comments: