I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

MATCHA TEATIME!

Oh! The flavor of pure ceremonial green tea otherwise known as Matcha. This tea was served centuries ago for royalty and so I know that each and everytime I take a sip of this tea it is with gratitude and great respect. I love this earthy flavor in so many ways and now it has found a new place in this variation of the Matcha Matcha Cupcake! This creation has both the matcha ingredient in the cake as well as in the white chocolate buttercream frosting which I like to garnish with more sprinkles of white chocolate! Now....to just sit down, relax and enjoy this scrumptious delight with a nice ritual of hot tea!

No comments: