I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Saturday, April 2, 2011

......IN WONDERLAND!

Turn the key Alice... and walk through a magical portal to find yourself in a beautiful world surrounded by delicious cupcakes! My only hope is that you if you should eat one of these tempting cakes, you will not find yourself to be either too tall ....or too small ...but rather delighted by your good happy self again! There is only scrumptious goodness here in this world! Let it be noted upon the orders of the Ditzie Cake Queen, she likes the color pink so you will find all the roses here in this particular garden a delightful shade of pink! Enjoy everyone..... and please don't be late for the Tea Party!

No comments: