I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Monday, April 11, 2011

DITZIE CAKES + NEWPORT BEACH FILM FESTIVAL = LIDO GOES POP!

Ditzie Cakes is thrilled to be included in this exciting event provided by Riviera Magazine and the Newport Beach Film Festival April 28th- May 5th! This is nearly a week long event for an exclusive indulgence of food, drinks, entertainment and shopping along the streets of Via Lido and Via Orporto! Please come and have a night of fun on closing day May 5th and visit Ditzie Cakes at 3420 Via Lido along the side of the reputable Riviera Magazine quarters and the insane interior designers of Ligne Roset! May 5th is the only night I will be there so make this one of the nights to attend so I can meet you!!! How great it will be to meet up with my old friends here and meet pretty new faces if you haven't all ready gotten to know about Ditzie Cakes! It's time to start tasting what you heard so much about! Can't wait for a great night of fun....so see you there!

No comments: