I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Friday, April 22, 2011

TO BE 60 YEARS AND YOUNG! PHOTOGRAPHY BY CHRISTINE BENTLEY!

The pure joy obtained from one cupcake order.....is captured above in these beautiful photo's by Christine Bentley! {WOW!.....I am a big fan of hers!!!} This was the most exceptional event I have ever been to where each one in this gifted family had their very own unique talents to share in the celebration! The results were both exquisite and heartfelt! There is such a tremendous amount of love and devotion in this family! I feel honored that I had a little taste of it!

No comments: