I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

HAVING FUN IN OLD TOWN ORANGE!

We had a nice shoot that day down in Old Town Orange at the Circle! These ruffled aprons made a statement for the camera and I will be sure to have a nice set of pictures to work with for many continued uses! I will also have nice memories of working with a few of my friends-Thanks Janean and Irini!!! We have more aprons on the way.....so get ready for another day of fun! Hmmm? I wonder what location we will find next time......

No comments: