I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Saturday, February 21, 2009

GOT MORE CAT'S PAJAMA'S?


Cat's Pajama's just released a few more of my textile patterns for their line! I am revelling with excitement!!!! (Is that a word? I know to revel is to whoop it up with merriment so this sounds like a good way of saying it? My brother will be sure to correct me-that's for sure!)Anyway,check out my patterns and some of the additional variations they created for sleepwear..... the giraffe pattern in the robe is to die for! And the ice cream will whisper sweet nothings in your sleep all night long and it won't leave any crumbs either...Got to love it!

No comments: