I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Saturday, March 14, 2009

MIKE'S 40th BIRTHDAY!

Ditzie Cakes certainly likes to entertain for a 40th Birthday Party! My customer's husband is celebrating his 40th Birthday and whooping it up on the town with alot of friends! After the limo ride and a few stops for the evening, she was going to reserve a hotel room for all of there friends to celebrate some more...how cool! Along for the ride will be these delectable cupcakes! A Whisky Sour, a Red Velvet and a Malibu Coconut Rum which I like to call Coco Island. I am so happy that I get to go along! Have fun and enjoy!

No comments: