I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Saturday, September 26, 2009

JORDAN'S BAT MITZVAH!

Today, Jordan celebrated her Bat Mitzvah in the beautiful setting of the Coto de Caza's Golf and Racquet Club. The setting couldn't have been more perfect for this lovely girl who wanted to set the theme with her favorite passion..... the game of tennis! I heard that she is a real talent and I wish her much success in her future! For this occasion, I hope that this particular tennis game tasted really good! Best wishes Jordan!

No comments: