I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

HO! HO! HO! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I just can't stand it! This adorable reindeer which I bought from Ebay just makes my heart sing! There was never a bad shot taken with this cute deer which made it difficult to pick and choose from. Hope you will all enjoy the new Holiday website as much as I had making it!

Merry Christmas to all my wonderful friends and customers that I hav had the pleasure of getting to know throughout the years. You have added so much joy to my little business that I have proudly named ditzie cakes! May your Holidays be Merry and Bright.... and may yummy cupcakes be sure to Delight!

No comments: