I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Saturday, January 23, 2010

GO CHARGERS! GO COWBOYS!

GO TEAM! Well, it looks like it is going to be a fun evening tonight for a wonderful lady I have been wanting to repay for the longest time. I was so happy to hear that she would take me up on my offer for a dozen of her choice for graciously taking the time advertise ditzie cakes on her blog! I came across Shelley Bostrom's site named Patricia Ann Design's when I saw my "Girly Skull" Pattern advertised in the Hernshaw's children clothing magazine. I had to check the PAD website out and see for myself the many sweet ideas she had done with my design....
LOVE them all! At one time, I had managed to give a few examples you might have all ready seen on my side bar. I couldn't resist buying up a few of these cute travel blankies as well! Check out her lovely store here in Lake Forest.... the celebs seem to adore her line as well!

No comments: