I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Friday, May 7, 2010

DITZIE CAKES IS FEELING MORE COUTURE!


Just in case you have been noticing a few changes here on my blog....don't worry! Ditzie Cakes is just going through some redesigning lately! This is a new label that I designed for my cupcake boxes and I am thinking that my new business cards will have a similiar theme.
There are still many pages to rework on the website and I am just dying to bring it to you! I keep hoping that with each and every new order it will be a flavor that I haven't all ready taken photos of before! There is a new and exciting look to the website as well as the addition of new gourmet flavors! Uh....yum! So all you cupcake fans, just wait and see what Ditzie Cakes has whipped up in the kitchen as well as in the "Couture Shoppe" coming soon!

No comments: