I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Saturday, August 7, 2010

KEN AND ASHLEY'S BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION!

How nice to celebrate the young and the old together! Ken was turning sixty years young and Ashley a mere mid twenty. I hope the party went well last night....but I know the talented Amy Kuchta was going to pull this off no matter what! This was such a short notice for her only having four days to make this all come together. Amy is a wonderful event and wedding planner and I have had the privilege to work with her in the past such as Emily and Brian's wedding last October. Please visit Amy's site In the Moment- Wedding & Events if you are looking for an exceptional event planner!

No comments: