I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

GONNA MISS YOU JAIME!

All these years working with you Jaime and the day has come that you are leaving! Well little Texas girl.....the place won't be the same without you! I am going to keep this post short because I think that I am going to seriously bring on some waterworks...... I will always remember your cheeriness and your crazy and fun loving personality. I am lucky to know you and I wish the world for you when you go back home to Texas. They grow things big in Texas so I hope all your dreams come true and they are bigger than life! Best to you Jaime! Love, Andie

No comments: