I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Friday, January 14, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADA!

Yeah! I got to finally meet the winning bidder of the gift basket that I put together for the Euro Car OC Holiday Gala fund raiser last December! Ada put it good use as she is celebrating her fabulous birthday with family and friends tonight at The Wine Artist in Lake Forest! The place has a lovely Tuscan feel to it so I thought I would liven that Tuscan-Wine theme up with florals in nice rich color tones. So I never knew that there was such a place here in town...... how great!

No comments: