I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Friday, March 18, 2011

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! CUPCAKES N RUFFLES!

There are two of the sweetest things that ultimately go together..... delicious cupcakes and chubby little ruffled bottom babies! I am so in love with this photo which I had the pleasure of coordinating with Janean Lindner of Giggle Moon Photography this morning! Of course, she was madly on it to start the photo editing process and all of my anxiousness has now turned into sheer delight! Fabulous job Janean.....all my hugs to you! XO Andie

2 comments:

Lisa Foto said...

You gals really got some great shots with these two little twins! So sweet!

andie said...

Way too cute with these two twins!!! And so much fun to watch Janean and Kristen....hope to see them in action again soon!