I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Sunday, June 5, 2011

AMANDA'S BABY SHOWER - SANTALUZ!

Never have been more delighted to bake something pretty for some lovely clients of mine! I simply had to make something that was romantic, pretty and sweet for Amanda's baby shower she was hosting at the Santaluz E. Country Club in San Diego! As you can see she is beautiful.... as are her lovely Mom who flew all the way from Indiana there on the right and her stunning mother in law standing to her left! I was so touched by being part of their special day. Amanda and her husband Noah are expecting their first...and it's going to be a girl! Welcome to the world sweet Olivia!!! You will be so loved by all!
{Photography by Andie- Ditzie Cakes Studio}
{Olivia Paige born: July 6th, 2011}

No comments: