I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Friday, September 23, 2011

CHEF JOE YOUKHAN'S TASTING SPOON TRUCK!

This has got to be the best Food Truck I have ever tasted! Normally this is all about Ditzie Cakes on this particular blog spot but since I had the pleasure of working with Joe last night for the Skyline Mansion Tour...... I had to make this a fabulous exception! Please visit Joe Youkhan's Tasting Spoon Truck for a his calendar of events and his resume of culinary skills! Last night the Calamari and aioli sliders were to die for..... I am still having cravings for them since this very morning!!!

No comments: