I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Saturday, December 10, 2011

EURO CAR OC HOLIDAY GALA - RIVIERA MAGAZINE!

Euro Car OC put on another amazing Holiday Gala this year to benefit Childhelp! Ditzie Cakes had the honor once again to create a memorable display for the evening to tantalize the guests! I had one particular gentleman who mentioned that he felt like he was dreaming as he stood in front of a wonderland of chocolate fantasies and heavenly sweet delights! That certainly made me very pleased to hear him say this! It was a wonderland and most definitely a feast to behold as I created new desserts last night! There were the Hazelnut Mousse Shots which were surprisingly the first to go! Then I made my new Black Forest cupcake and my holiday favorite, Sugar Plum Fairy. It has no plums what so ever but a Grand Marnier cranberry cake and a Grand Marnier white chocolate butter cream frosting. Linzer cookies were also part of the menu.....loved them all and all of them were gone by the end of the evening! Cheers!
{ photography by: Andie from Ditzie Cakes}
{ styling event by: Andie from Ditzie Cakes}
{ location: Euro Car OC}
{ benefiting: Child Help }
{ sponsor: Riviera Magazine}

No comments: