I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Saturday, January 14, 2012

HOOT! HOOT! A BABY SHOWER FOR DOMINIC!

Oh Boy! Another Owl themed baby shower today with a really exciting candy jar dessert table! Don't mind me tasting a few of those before I dropped them into their candy dishes! I just tried a new flavor of jelly of beans which are to die for...they are chocolate covered jelly beans. They were pretty awesome on their own and combined with the french vanilla jelly bean ....it was pure magic! Well, speaking of magic, there is this delightful dessert table I threw together. Just kidding, I did take my time making the center illustration with the owls and trees, and I did make a few menu cards in frames there for the table, and I did make those really cute tags for the cupcake flags and also in the shape of leaves to tie on the apothecary jars and the wood blocks which my brother made me! Thanks Brian! It was my Christmas present this year which made me very happy because I couldn't wait to use them for an occasion like this one! Hoot! Hoot!
{photography by: andie from ditzie cakes}
{graphic design by: andie from ditzie cakes}

No comments: